Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2011

The Unbearable Silence




“Are you too afraid to drain my veins, to drain my blood?” I laugh at it. Come on, wanna fight? Wanna bite? Wanna watch me bleed and die? It is not that easy when you finally try. I’m afraid you’ll have to do it better or all the blood will be wasted by you. Why are you so afraid? Never have taken a life? Well little coward it is not that hard, just drive the nine inch of steel into my gut, twist the blade in anger, watch me scream and bleed. Wanna watch me do it? Should I go hunting for you instead?

The abhorrent silence comes creeping little boy, the abhorrent rays of another morning that will bring no warmth to you. In the silence electric you feed. There is nothing left here, all have taken the train for the coast, you and I are the last and then there will be none. But our species eats the wounded ones, so come on, make me bleed and feast on my body, it will be you who will be condemned to an eternity in the unbearable silence. And  there will be no sin, just the emptiness in which I fade. No one said it would be easy, but I guess no one told you there is no way out of here.

Have you ever tried shouting?  

- Dark Shadow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers