Pages

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Happy Friendship Day.



Day has just started and I'm tired already. I have 1000s of work pending on my table but I donno why  I'm not wanting it to be done. Last night was a fashion party for me and I slept at 3am. Fashion Party is like trying out different outfits with makeup, accessories and weird hairdo. Party ended with me lying on my bed with all clothes everywhere. My sister like a clever brat slept at 1:45am saying wake me up when you're done then we will clear all the mess for she was done with her experiments already. And guess what?, she slanged me every time I tried waking her up. In the morning I had to clean everything before leaving for office by my own as she was already off for her classes.
Sigh*

I had many good plans for today with Amit which is now just a waste. Then I called Anchal who is busy with rakhi celebrations. No, it's not Rakhsha bandhan today but her family is celebrating it as her sisters are not gonna be present that day at home and many long story which I am not interested to type here.Waste!. Office party was too boring. Waste!. Till now nothing has been good. Just hoping the night to be wonderful. 

Beside everything, I believe I'm looking absofuckinglutely awesome and cute today as finally I had decided last night what to wear today and it's making me look pretty! ^_^ Well appreciations are already floating in the air :P Yeah, that's the only good thing. :-/

Btw, happy friendship day flocks <3  
Have Fun!

- Dark Shadow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers