Pages

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

To a certain someone:


I know your eyes will never see this. That is why I write. The nights is dark and cold. My heart swells with love for my sweet guy with galaxy eyes. But still your eyes make me sad. I know I’ll never know so many things. I know that it is better not to know some. But still… I hope one day you’ll find the joy you deserve in this life. I know I am just one more friend for you. Maybe I’m closer to your heart, maybe I’m one of the best friends you have. Maybe I am. Maybe not. But I believe you when you tell me that I’m close to your heart. I just want to say that you are one of the best friends I’ve had and ever will have. You don’t get close to know what a great friend you can be. I know your life has not been easy. No life ever will be easy, but yours I know is harder than most. Maybe that’s why we grow up so fast.

And yes, there are so many things you know that I know, but then again, I know some that you don’t. Many of them I’ll not be the one to teach, but I do hope you will learn them. And I just want to say that my friendship to you is a life long one. You will always be my friend. And I’ll always be there to help you. And I guess that in long words I’m just trying to tell you (even if you won’t read this) that I’m thankful I met you. I’m thankful for your sweetness. And I do hope that someday I’ll be able to look into your eyes and find more than that shade of sadness and too many tears that have been cried. I do hope you find happiness. Here I’ll be to see you glow

- Bunny! 

2 comments:

Amit Goyal said...

:o

I wonder how can someone care so much for someone?

Unknown said...

Amit, sometimes people do.... :)

Post a Comment

Followers