Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The Shadow





Once I dreamt of a shadow so dark it clouded my eyes, and all there was, was a black shield. Once I disguised my eyes with a storm cloud. And I pretended not to care about the people at the edge of night. Once I pretended not to love. Cause love is indeed such an old fashioned word. But well, I’m an old fashion kind of gal. But you know… love it is about caring. It is about caring for others, as well as yourself. Love is about becoming a better person everyday. Love is about setting free, love is about building life long bonds that will never become chains or ropes to tie someone. Love is wings, love is wanting to see a smile in a face. love is about being there when someone needs you. And no matter if it is to laugh or cry, love means that you are not alone.

Maybe that’s why we all need love. Cause no one wants to feel alone. And life without love is utterly pointless. If you don’t love yourself, if you cannot care for someone when the night falls, if you don’t need to be hugged, if you don’t want to hug. Life is utterly pointless that way. Cause we all need to cry and laugh sometimes. And both of them are dreadfully painful to do when you are alone. Well, laughing is not painful, but it may be sad not to share such joy. but there is no point in crying alone. Never. And to whom are you gonna trust your tears? Be glad if there is people who love you, for they will be there to collect them and turn them into laughter.

And no… the world does not turn around love. But it should. At least for me. Cause I care, I may care too much, I know. But I do care, and I do try to draw a smile, and I’ll always be there. And I love you…

And I love you…

And I love you…

And my dearest star, look up to the sky tonight and see the moon and see how much I love you. And it is no Cats in the Cradle, or American Pie.. no it is not just another song. It is not Julia, or If I fall. It is not even All My loving. It is just the oldest song. It is just the most amazing and complicated words ever. It is just what we have always tried to understand, but never managed to. And it might be better this way. It is all about love. But about what else can it be.

- Dark Shadow!

5 comments:

Ron3Y said...

Wow its nice one

Good work. Dreams and Imagination

Anonymous said...

gr8 job

Anonymous said...

Those were the beautiful words..love must be felt not meant to be understood.. its an ultimate pleasure.. love is not just the need of being or nights being cruel to you.. its a feeling.. its a sense of belonging.. its something which gets you going at worst of the nights..

Can anyone love someone more than oneself, Its a hard question. Many might say "yes" but love is what you feel within.. its an endless thirst of the soul.. its a symbol of achievement with in. Love at the purest form is to do something to the person of affection, expecting it back isn't the part of the love..

No one can stop me to love you, let it be feeling that I care to think that no one can love more than the ways I do.. I may never meet you I may never talk to you.. even when I do, you would not realize.. Love for me to surprise when you are down making you sure things will be alright.. love for me is make you think of me on worst of your days.. love for me is a feel you get when I am not around.. love for me is a hope that I give that we will meet one day...

P.S. I Love You!

Kooz said...

I love the line: "Love is wanting to see a smile in a face." Truly touching and emotional (and true)!

A Vet's Journal - Rebuilding & Healing said...

Love the photo, did you take it?

Post a Comment

Followers