Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I Know it's Over!




“Cause sometimes love is not enough, and sometimes there is so much joy with someone else.” She was wearing red, he always loved the way she looks in red. 

“That is true, funny thing it is how the pain begins to fade away.”

“It is a good thing, guess something are meant to find their end. And the wound in your heart needs to heal, to be cleaned and closed. Cause you’ve suffered enough, and enough is enough. I’m your mother, I know that.”
“Just my vampire mother, dear.”

“I know, but still. I’m older than you, I’m wiser than you. And right now I tell you, keep moving on. Let all wounds be healed, find your joy, find all your joys. Suffer if you must, but do not suffer more than you need to. Guess that should be the lesson of the year now gone. Look kiddo, it won’t be easy, life is seldom easy. But if you can find a drop of joy, drink it down to the last. No regrets.”

“We do not believe in regrets, mother. We just believe in us, in ourselves, in our lives, in our thoughts, in our whispers. Guess I’ll fight when I need to and I’ll laugh and smile everyday. But I know it is over. It is porcupine rain.”

“Point me at the sky, let this love die

Call my name now, call my soul, now
No more pain, no more tears
Lift me up, now; into golden sun, into golden sun
Bathing in the haze, Bathing in the haze
Into golden sky, Into golden sky 

When was it ever a dream, When was it ever a dream
When was it ever, it’s over
When was it ever a dream
When was it ever a dream
Was it ever, it’s over;
This love is over

(Counterpoint)

I never thought that these dark clouds would pass over me
Now it’s all over

Point me at the sky, let this love die
No more pain, no more tears, now
Lift me up, show me the sky
Into golden sun, into golden sun
Bathing in the haze, Bathing in the haze
Into golden sky, Into golden sky 

When was it ever a dream
When was it ever a dream
When was it ever, it’s over
When was it ever a dream
When was it ever a dream
When was it ever, it’s over
This love is over

(Counterpoint)

I never thought that these dark clouds would pass over me

Now it’s all over end”

“I guess that after all this time, I finally understand this song. Guess this is the result of a Heather night.”

“No, it is the result of the first Heather night. Or the first Luna night. Or the first Emilie night. It is the result of when you run to your fantasies to erase the pain. Porcupine rain my son, porcupine rain.”

- Dark Shadow!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

right, how the pain begins to fade away.”..
follow me back please

Ravi said...

nieeeeeeee poti like it

Priyank said...

Another porcupine tree lover:D

Post a Comment

Followers