Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Within My Love (Exquisite Corpse)



Sometimes we have to return to the same circumstances.
For a thousand mermaids came looking for the sun.
Memories are the spice of life, actions are the essence.
And then he understood the meaning behind it all.

Do you realize that every day we share is meaningful?
Maybe, but then again, all we know is that we can make it in the end.
Well, I love you. And I am grateful for the moments we have had.
Unbelievable, he said. All was clear, all was true; peace and love can last forever.
Who could have guessed that one button would bring that much joy?
I can always find the sun in your smile, I can always feel warmth in your smile.
Sometimes it is necessary to sacrifice all sacrifices.
And when I open up that door and see where we used to roam.
The magic of life is realizing that what doesn’t make sense somehow can be perfectly connected.
In silent whispers I call, for all I can say is I love you.
Oh darling, can you please stop talking about girls? 



- Dark Shadow!

1 comment:

Vertu said...

Very beautiful poetry. Following you on blogger.
You've got real nice blog. Btw my first giveaway at my blog.
http://vivaciousblog17.blogspot.com/2011/10/100-followers-giveaway.html

Post a Comment

Followers