Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Memories




Another night, another day
standing alone in the sweet
gentle rain, allowing the
water to wash away all the pain,
that never seemed to go away,
I gave up on convincing you to stay,
you looked into my eyes,
kissed me one last time, before leaving
without saying goodbye, leaving me
bleeding and dying on the bedroom floor,
watching you pack your bags and walk
out the door,
 I couldn't take the pain anymore,
I hold this gun to my head,
laying down on your empty side of
the bed,
counting to three,
faster and quicker than falling asleep
and then I pull the trigger,
thrusted into the dark,
every part of me,
just suddenly shatters,
leaving me in pieces,
crying and demanding to wake up
from a dream that is reality.
go back to before you decided to
leave me,
death kisses me gently,
welcoming me into his warm embrace,
as hot tears fall down from my face,
falling from grace,
falling out of place....
as I slowly fall into a deep eternal sleep,
I can't help, but watch all my memories... fade.

- Dark Shadow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers