Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2011

●๋•тσχιƒєяσυѕ●๋•


  A brain under construction... A heart already occupied.. Other things floating in the space..

It's A Long Story... Too long, that once I start writing it, it would stretch from one point of circle to the same point back again.

  A Perfect dumbo, who, once when found out that being dumbo is a lot easier than not being one., took up the choice of being one, and I'm happy for it now. Though I am dumb at times, but when the light inside my brain gets some electricity, it starts to glow, and then my dumbness would glow all over my face, not to mention, it radiates and spreads it to others around me.

  But, my brain is a special organ, it likes to be isolated from the other organs, so needless to say, it has no connection to whatever I do, and I have done, and to whatever I will be doing. I might speak, but since none of my body organs and parts are connected to my brain, you can't blame me if I say anything that you might not understand.

I landed up right from some planet, oh! forgot to mention, that's what I think I'm,. and after coming here, my ideologies didn't match with those who were here, thus helping out Cambridge, Oxford..(not to mention my two other two favorite words), Longman, and other publishers, to give a new meaning to the word dumbness..

  Still if you are finding my, me section interesting, you are welcome to read it more, but on condition that, "If you go dumb after reading this, I'm not to be held liable.."..

  Then, a few days, and I got adjusted with the beings out here, and whoa..!!, all changed..!!.. I wasn't dumb anymore.. but not for a long time though.. .. Someone came by.. ..changing everything back to it's old perfect state, "Thank You, dear!!"...








  I went in search of my little craft which I shrunk in order to fit my pocket, but I lost it after I tried my self a little playing a game with some round stuff rolling on the floor .. Since then I hate playing, and gradually my hate towards it became my quality of laziness.. .

  I still believe, being lazy is the only way to success, as it teaches you to find a real great alternative to difficult problems.

Heard a rumor that all are trying to steal my brain to keep it under observation
  Have been hiding in the room since then, haven't got a clue how many days it has been, since I last saw the sky  ...

  I hope it's still there. Now that I have assured myself that the sky isn't going to fall over my head anymore, I have removed my helmet.

and one more thing, ,x-(, :X <-- is my favorite smiley, i use it for every occasion.. i just love this and the one I use this to represent...


Do I need to explain what be this? xD

- Dark Shadow!


2 comments:

Akshay Raut said...

I will always give ur posts the interesting rate.. but it needs time to give cool and funny. But I like them all.. Really..

Akshay Raut said...

this one too is very very..very...very.. interesting..

Post a Comment

Followers