Pages

Saturday, November 20, 2010

A few moments with myself



Lately, I cant hear the voice of my soul speak to me. I miss our conversations. The searching, the dreaming, the creating something out of the nothing. Finding myself within myself. Discovering thoughts misplaced. Ideas forgotten. Dreams abandoned. Planning new journeys to undertake. Instead, a noisy chaos surrounded me. A blur of rushed activity. Overbearingly important and seemingly necessary yet meaningless and useless. As the noise from the chaos around me grew louder and more demanding, the hushed voice of my soul spoke softer and softer, growing tired and weary, fading away from a whisper one day into the stillness of a tormented silence. I missed the voice of my deepest expressions, the nurturing voice of my dreams, the voice of my innermost conscience, the voice that calls me to live life again and again. Lately, I've been straining to hear it speak to me again. I've begged and implored it to talk to me again. To speak louder that I might hear it above all chaos. When all I really needed to do was just to step away from the noise, to walk away from the chaos, and to just listen...

- Dark Shadow! 

7 comments:

santosh said...

In lyf it happens sme tym..so u r rite ..u shud really step away frm chao...n just listen ur inner voice..

Anonymous said...

Now that you have realized the mistake, did you do the necessary? and did it reply back to you?
Must be a hell lot of pleasure when soul speaks to you. Well, i never tried or at least never tried to differentiate its voice from other voices.

Dark Shadow! said...

I always make mistakes even after thousands of ultimatum from my soul!:( It's not a big deal with me and my soul. No,I haven't yet! Waiting for the correct time!
Oh,come on! the inner voice who always guide you is your "Soul" and its always correct! B-)
You can avoid him but he will never!
He always stands hand in hand with you in all your deeds!

Dark Shadow! said...

Yeah! Santosh, I am doing the same.

Vagabond said...

getting too philosophical, are we?

What the heck, i don't care :P

What if soul doesn't exist. In my opinion,one part brain has just camouflaged itself as "inner voice" or "soul"

Dark Shadow! said...

I like philosophy, though exception exist too :D
May be, but still he knows everything!
Even during exams the answer suspected by him is ought to be correct, no?:O
I believe in him! ^_^

Vagabond said...

me too likes the exam part :D

so, soul it is and I believe in it :P

Post a Comment

Followers