Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

About Love





Sun sets in both red and gold. Life is wonderful sometimes, life is shit sometimes. No one ever got a perfect life. Isn’t sad? Now,what about strength? How do you obtain strength in life. All the strength I have came from tough situations and hard experiences. But it also came from thinking, from loving, from ambition and expectation. Guess I always wanted to be some sort of queen. And I won’t deny it can be hard to always stand your ground for what you believe in. But sometimes that’s all that has hope and meaning in life. That and the hunger for freedom.

I guess I’ll sit down and knit some wings for you. I hope you learn to fly. 

I know I’d do anything for love, and I know I’m here for you. Good times, bad times I’m here. I can be human, I may be god, I believe I am the siren, and that I can take you to lands you’ve never seen before and help you heal your heart. I believe we are blessed. And I know I want to see you fly. So come and fly with me. Lets show the world that we are strong too. Lets show the world how amazing we are. 

My dearest star, look up to the sky tonight and see the moon and see how much I love you. 

I love you. Truly and deeply, I love you. I love you tenderly.

- Dark Shadow!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good good. You can die now :-/

Puru@ShadowsGalore said...

Arrived here just now, and boy am so glad that I did ! You are doing some awesome piece of writing. Keep at it ! :)

Siren! said...

Thanks a lot Shadows Galore! =)
But I am a girl.

Kooz said...

Beautiful and poetic--very nice writing.

Post a Comment

Followers