Pages

Monday, July 4, 2011

Formulae.





I can be such a bitch. Worse is I can barely notice it. I need a lot of music to survive and literature to keep me sane. Music never loses it’s sense. Music is always good and beautiful, music always knows what to say. I shouldn’t have to wait for someone to point out the bitch I am being to realize it. But when sadness takes over your heart and your soul begins to fade in the rain, well, it is crying or killing, and truth be told, I’m tired of crying.

Fate has its ways of being curious. The phone rings an a distant yet familiar voice speaks. Akansha's words are soft and calming. She never gives you a right answer, she just removes the veil from your eyes and lets you see things clearly. What was said on that conversation? Truth is, I can’t recall the exact words, nor a linear feeling. All I can recall is the global idea. Live your life. Love, suffering, desire, hard work, never give up - all of them are part of your life, live them all. Learn from them all. And don’t think your life will be over tomorrow. Think as if you will live forever, and act as if all you had is today. Love as much as you can, and don’t let your heart be won by the darkest side of life. Let your heart beat and bleed for love. But don’t let it turn into stone. Cause you know what happen to hearts of stone, once they break, they can never be put back together. Work hard to achieve everything you desire for. Never repent for anything you do. Thanks for getting me back on track, Akansha. Thanks for the advice.

Thanks to all the kind words, and warm wishes that have been with me lately. Thanks to all the wonderful people that have been near, thanks to all of them, little dew drops that moist my drying heart. Thank you all for making me turn away from the shadows, thank you Akansha for showing me that light is by my side and that there are still dreams to be lived and fulfilled.

That’s the formula of life.

- Dark Shadow!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers