Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Tender Trip on Earth.




Sometimes there is no need of tears to cry. Sometimes tears just fall from the sky and into our eyes. Sometimes tears fall between two hearts and swam at the eyes. Sometimes there is too much sorrow for a single heart to bare. And not always everything beautiful dies, and not always everything goes as planned, and sometimes you fall and bite the dust, and sometimes you find it hard to get back into your own two feet. Sometimes you know you have to stand there against all and everything, but you may fail as well. Sometimes you need the winds of despair to carry you along for a while. No matter what, I guess it is always a tender trip on Earth.

Soon tears will fall from the sky anew. But my heart foresees they will be mine. And there will be no eyes for them to fall into. Just the void of the night and the hopes and dreams for the Winter to come. But it is ok. I just pray to the moon for happiness. I pray for the fears to be faced and defeated every single day. Cause I know you can’t live your whole life in fear and despair. That only leads to death. Oh, but what am I saying?

I just love you little Spring.
And that’s all.
I know we can go through hard times
I know we’ve had wonderful times.
I know life is a roller coaster
Full of ups and downs.
Sometimes we both go up
But sometimes we go down.
And we can’t blame us for that.
It just the ways of life.
But no matter what
We can always find the light anew.
Maybe we need to cry
Or to smile
Or to die and be born again.
Sometimes we just need to send everything to hell and fall into our arms.
You will always have my arms, heart, brains, and soul.

- Dark Shadow!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers