Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Silent Fear!




Your words ravage and reign inside my mind; scared of this pain; dying and bleeding from the inside,
You haunt me inside my dreams; you have become the very reason why I sit here and bleed,
Whispers in the dark; your cold hands sought to tear out and rip apart my scarred heart,
And I felt so small and insecure, when you pushed me up against the wall, kissed me roughly,
And I couldn't stand your lips against mine; your skin violently colliding with mine,
And I never wanted to feel you haunting me from the inside,
So you could break me like a small piece of glass; never want you to come back,
You’re just a bitter reminder; the darkness to my past,
The half-empty wine in my glass; I loved you and I hated you,
For everything you put us through; but now all I see, are the stupid lies I had once believed,
Those forbidden serene dreams, the ones of you, and the ones of me
But I still continue to bleed; why can’t you just let go and forget me,
I had let go a long time ago; now I wish I could forget everything,
The love that was lie, and now I remain a beautiful, perfect disaster,
But there's still a part of you that still remains here; in the back of my mind,
A reminder of all the tears I cry; a reminder of this never ending

Silent fear...

- Dark Shadow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers