Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Disappointment!

How could you not understand the sudden evolution of storm in my body? Haven't you notice the pain in my voice, every time I take his name? Can't you view the refugee I always take, when you talk about him? Let say you don't! But how on earth could you ever think "YOU" mean nothing to me? "Happiness" is what I demand for "Disappointment" is what I get! 



  [D]ay to day 
  [I] find myself feeling 
  [S]orry about myself. Every minute of every hour is 
  [A] battle within myself. 
  [P]ity is what I stand for & suddenly I cant find my 
  [P]urpose in life. 
  [O]ver all it gets quite annoying and 
  [I]rritating.  
  [N]ever changes, the same routine. 
  [T]o stroll around without a care in the world & yet still be apart of the same useless routine Disappointment. They say 
  [M]isery loves company and I seem to seek it 
  [E]verytime. 
  [N]ever again will i learn to 
  [T]rust someone because i end up hurting myself. 

 "Disappointment" is my 6 sense now!

  - Dark Shadow!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers